Why Choose Empowerment Massage Clinic?
- Our team's mission is to provide the highest standard in soft tissue treatments.
- We offer trained specialists that deliver relief from painful soft tissue conditions.
- We are the founders of Empowerment Massage Therapy which modernizes the delivery of therapeutic massage and Active Release Techniques (A.R.T).
- Over 10 Registered Massage Therapists and 50 appointments available daily.
- Certified A.R.T practitioners, Acupuncturist and Reflexologist.
- Outreach services for schools and other community locations.
Empowerment Massage Therapy is the fastest growing soft tissue treatment that modernizes the use of Massage Therapy Modalities and A.R.T. (Active Release Techniques) to reduce and resolve pain in the body. Applied over the clothes, treatments are performed twice a week for twenty five minutes for 3-4 weeks to produce effective results.
Did you know that...
- We offer online booking for your convenience.
- Massage Therapy is covered under most extended health care plans.
- Direct billing is offered for all Blue Cross plans.
- All teachers in NB with Johnson’s Insurance plans have $600 of coverage per modality. This includes: A.R.T., Acupuncture, Reflexology, and Massage Therapy for a total of $2400.
- Research at McMaster University has shown that Massage Therapy helps relieve pain in damaged muscles by sending the same signals as an anti-inflammatory would to muscle cells.
- “Massage Therapy is a safe and viable option to use in medical practice” - Dr. Mark Tarnopolsky.
|Active Release Technique (A.R.T.) is a patented, soft tissue pain management system that uses massage based movements to resolve or decrease the effects of acute or chronic injuries. Read More...|
|Therapeutic Massage is uniquely distinct from relaxation massage due to its primary focus upon a patientʼs specific physical ailment. Although therapeutic massage incorporates the benefits of stress reduction into its treatments, it is mainly used to repair and restore proper function to the body through the use of specific techniques Read More...|
|Traditional Acupuncture takes an energetic approach to pathologies. By inserting needles into specific points on the body, they can either suppress or stimulate muscles and other soft tissues. Read More...|